We have already settled that if you cannot afford purchasing new tires for your tractor, you have the alternative of used ones. Not only you are not risking too much, you will more than likely make a better deal but only if you carefully choose what you are buying. However, purchasing used tires for your tractor might not be as easy as you think, so we decided to offer some help and present some useful tips that might help you make a great deal.
The first thing you should do when going shopping for used tractor tires is to make sure you find a serious dealer that can be trusted. As soon as you find the tire models that fit your tractor, you should have a look at the condition of the tread and notice both the center and the edge wear. Just a quick look at these two parts of the tire will give you a sign if the tire has been underinflated or overinflated and in these cases we advise you to avoid buying it. Next, it is quite important to have a look at the tire's sidewalls. Being the part of the tire that is not enforced with steel belts, it is exposed to damages. Again, avoid purchasing any tire that has any signs of problems on the sidewalls. Last but not least, we encourage you to have a look at the bead and make sure the tire will seal on the rim.
- 5 tips for choosing new tires for your tractor
- About tractor tires
- Contact Us
- Filling Your Tractor Tires With Fluid
- Finding Antique Tractor Tires
- How to buy used tractor tires?
- How to Change a Tractor Tire
- How to Determine the Size of Your Tractor Tires
- How to Fix a Flat Tractor Tire
- How to Pump Air into a Tractor Tire
- Places to Find a Tractor Tire Changer
- Security & Privacy
- Tips On Buying Tractor Tires Online
- Types of Tractor Tires
- Used tractor tires – a great deal?
- What to Do with Old Tractor Tires